- This document was created using a template from Docular (https://docular.net).
- In this policy we set out details of the delivery methods, periods and charges that apply to orders for our products made through our website.
- This policy is a legally binding document, and this policy shall form part of the contract of sale between you and us made under our terms and conditions of sale.
- We offer free standard delivery to all mainland UK addresses on all orders over GBP 25.00.
- All other orders will be subject to delivery charges as detailed in Section 6.
- We will deliver to the following countries and territories: England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Republic of Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, and United States.
- We may from time to time agree to delivery products to other countries and territories.
Delivery methods and periods
- The methods that we use to deliver our products, and the time periods within which delivery is usually completed, are as follows:
- if your delivery address is on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select Royal Mail First Class, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 1-3 working days;
- if your delivery address is not on the United Kingdom mainland, you will be able to select Royal Mail International Standard, and the typical period for delivery of products by this method is 5 – 7 working days plus customs inspection time.
- If you place your order by 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, these time periods run from the close of business on that day; if you place your order after 12pm GMT/BST on a working day, or on a non-working day, these time periods run from the close of business on the next following working day.
- The delivery periods set out in this Section 5 are indicative only, and whilst we will make every effort to ensure that you receive your delivery in good time, we do not guarantee delivery before the end of the stated period.
- Delivery charges will be calculated by our website and automatically applied to your order during the checkout process, or alternatively quoted by us.
- Applicable delivery charges will depend upon the delivery method you select, the location of the delivery address, and the size and weight of the products in your order.
- Our delivery charges are as follows:
- in respect of Royal Mail First Class which will fit into a standard envelope with a total thickness less than 5mm (eyes, body braid, body rib, etc), delivery charges will be £0.75;
- in respect of all other Royal Mail First Class order not containing a UV Torch or Thread, delivery charges will be £1.25;
- in respect of Royal Mail First Class orders containing a UV Torch or Thread, delivery charges will be £3.40;
- in respect of Royal Mail First Class where the total order value is over £25.00, delivery charges will be £0.00;
- in respect of Royal Mail International Standard, delivery charges will be calculated at checkout.
- If your products remain undelivered despite our delivery service provider making an attempt to deliver them, the delivery service provider will leave a card at your address, with instructions on how you may collect your products, including a time limit for collection.
- If you experience any problems with a delivery, please contact us using the contact details that we publish on our website or otherwise notify to you.
- If our delivery service provider is unable to deliver your products, and such failure is your fault, and you do not collect your products from our delivery service provider within the relevant time limit, we may agree to arrange for re-delivery of the products; however, we reserve the right to charge you for the actual costs of re-delivery (even where the initial delivery was free of charge).
- An indicative list of the situations where a failure to deliver will be your fault is set out below:
- you provided the wrong address for delivery;
- there is a mistake in the address for delivery that was provided;
- the address for delivery is not reasonably accessible;
- the address for delivery cannot safely be accessed;
- if in-person receipt is not required, there is no easy and secure means of leaving the products at the address for delivery and there is no person available to accept delivery; or
- if in-person receipt is required, there is no person available at the address for delivery to accept delivery and provide a signature.