Iron on patches
The Silver Scales Brand is becoming well known amongst the fly fishing and tying community and we have had numerous requests for items of clothing bearing the Popular Silver scales Logo. To get the ball rolling we have had some nice little iron on patches made up sporting the Silver Scales fly life logo. Designed to fit onto your Fly Vest, Hat or Tackle bag/Rucksack, look good on the bank and be the envy of your friends with our exclusive logo as well as showing your support for us !
with dimensions of 50mm x 50mm. Easy to Iron on, simply follow the instructions below.
- Garment should be clean and freshly laundered.
- Set iron to ‘cotton’ 40 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Thoroughly iron area of Garment where Patch will be applied.
- Place Patch onto Garment, Embroidery facing up.
- Place cloth or light towel over Patch and using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn Garment inside out and iron the back of the patch for another 30 seconds.
- Let cool for 1 minute, if edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step 6.